Thank you to Alimoongoddess who nominated me.
I’ve been ill all weekend and been lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, so this has been the first chance I’ve had to post.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers (11) for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my answers to Alimoongoddess questions:
1. Have you ever had to watch a cartoon over & over & over til you want to just kill off all the characters? Which cartoon?
Re-runs of The Regular Show on Cartoon Network – What the hell is that show all about???? I’m sure the writers are on some kind of mind-altering substance. If not, they should be.
2. If you were at a donut shop right now, what donut flavor would you choose to enjoy?
All of them. Someone has to check they’re not poisoned after all!
3. If you won $5,000 today what would you do with it?
Helium balloons for everybody!
4. What does home smell like?
Right now; Oatmeal and raisin cookies 🙂
5. What was the last book you read & would you recommend it?
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – Awesome time travelling story set in post second world war and 1700’s Scotland. She creates a vivid and rich image of life for the highlanders. An absolute must read. I also believe the tv series of the same name has started over in America too 🙂
6. If a new constellation was discovered & you were picked to name it, what would you name it?
7. What are you looking forward to?
A cup of tea.
8. What does your last text message received say?
I don’t know my phone keeps dying on me so I’ve thrown it on the floor in a tantrum and the battery has fallen out.
9. What are 3 nonprofits that you love?
Mind – They give advice and support for mental health issues.
The British Kidney Patient Association – They give support and advice for people with serious kidney problems.
Barnardos – A children’s charity that helps with everything from campaigns to eradicate child exploitation to helping families with disabled children.
10. If someone wrote a song about your life, who would you want to sing it?
The Cheeky Girls
11. What is the most recent blog that you discovered (other than this one) that you are loving right now?
A Narcissist Writes Letters, to Himself, https://notesfromanarcissist.wordpress.com/
I’m addicted to this blog right now and keep going on it throughout my day. His posts never fail to make me smile.
I nominate these 11 people to answer my 11 questions: (In no particular order).
2. Notes from the Hammock
3. Just another snowflake
4. Michelle Hanton
5. Dusty Corners
7. Kim Tierney
8. Heidi Busby Brown
10. Pam Tanzey
11. A Life in Libraries
Hese are my 11 questions that I pose to these 11 wonderful bloggers:
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
2. Kindle, yay or nay?
3. If you were to write your life story, what would it be called?
4. Who’s your favourite person?
5. What was your last dream about? (keep it clean people).
6. What book character would you be?
7. Can you move like Jagger?
8. Tea or Coffee?
9. Favourite cake?
10. What was the last film you watched?
11. What were you doing before you started answering these questions?