As part of the “Writing 101” course, we’ve been asked to write a list. So here’s my list (by no means complete), of things I haven’t done yet 🙂
Image courtesy of Photl.com
- Stuff chocolate cake in my mouth and then smile at a stranger.
- Finish my book. (Or, in fact, any project that I ‘ve started in the last five months).
- Bake a lemon meringue pie that isn’t brown or inedible.
- Finish reading one of the four books I’ve started reading during the past four weeks.
- Wear a sombrero to a parents evening.
- Laugh loudly in a lift full of people for no reason. (This is made slightly more difficult since I’ve got a buggy and not so many people can fit in the lift).
- Finish an important poem I’ve been working on for the last three years. (I fear there may be a pattern forming…)
- Meet some of my favourite authors without coming across as a crazed stalker.
- Find where the large spider in my front room has gone (while secretly hoping its made its way out of the house and far away and took all the other spiders with him).
- Eat dinner. I’m starving and now struggling to think of anything besides food.