Here’s a great post from ‘Blondewritemore’ about writing her first novel.
We all hear that nagging voice of doubt when we prepare to show our work to the world. It’s a scary process but she makes some excellent points on why you should do it anyway.
I hope you enjoy it,
Happy writing 😀
Just trying to put this book writing malarkey into perspective.
If I finish my first novel and my only sale is from one of my parents I am not going to stress. You have heard it here first!
I am not going to have a creative tantrum, strop off or write post after post about how depressed I am.
Nope, I am not doing any of these things because even after producing a naff book…..
1. I will still have my marriage (obviously it depends on how naff a book with my loved one)
2. I will still have a roof over my head (again depends on the quality of the book)
3. I will be proud of myself for trying.
4. I will be able to say “I wrote a novel”
5. I will still have my Blonde blog and I can post amusing stuff like “I have had…
View original post 256 more words